Friday, May 30, 2008

Playlist for June

31-2 New York/New Jersey
2-4 Lisbon
5-7 Zurich
8-10 Oslo
11-13 Madrid
14-16 Stockholm

work ends, days off begin . . .

17-18 Los Angeles
19-22 Seoul Korea
23-? Mongolia.

I know I've skipped March, April, and MAy. . .let me just say it's been a busy few months. Anne flew in from Norway and we went all over the place in March. . .this carried over into April. . .then I moved from Salt Lake City to Bountiful (temporary until I figure out where I am going to move to. . .its most likely going to be outside of Utah). . .then May I worked three trips (Stockholm, Madrid, and Oslo) and have been hanging out here in utah recovering from my nose surgery. During this time, I took zero photos.

But I will in June and I will post them more quickly than I did the last.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey, I just realized that we were both in Brussels at the same time. Too funny, huh.

Sharoncalling said...

That is funny. . .except I traded my Brussells for a Zurich trip. . .

Stephanie said...

Oh...well hopefully you had fun in Zurich. :-)