Thursday, November 29, 2007

Playlist for December

Let's face it; I did not work very much in November. Only Three Trips!

So now check out December:
3-5 Amsterdam (3 days)
5-12 Utah (7 days)
13-16 Rome ( 4 days)
17-19 Oslo (3 days)
20-23 Copenhagen(4 days)
24-27 Tel Aviv (4 days)
27-29 Sao Paulo
29-3rd Copenhagen (6 days)

And in-between all of those trips I will be in Beautiufl Newark, New Jersey.

Say goodbye to Christmas with my family. . .

I'm not too sad since I spent practically the whole month of November with them. I'm kind of excited to be going on such long paid vacations for the holidays this year. I'm single. I'm taking advantage of it.

I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

So sad we won't be seeing you for Christmas; but, like you said, we did just see you. It's not quite as fun to visit home without you there, though (don't tell the parents I said that). But you'll be having a lovely December, and we'll come out again around February before the departure to Japan. And, who knows, maybe you can come visit us. Em's coming in January...

Sharoncalling said...

I'll make sure to go visit you before you go to Japan. . .and then I'll go visit you in Japan.